Mahmoud Abul-Huda Badr Addin Al Husainy
D.O.B 1960 Menbej – Aleppo – Syria
Ph.D. in Clinical Medicine
Arabic History Certificate
Higher Studies in Sufism and Islamic Thought
Work Positions :
Orator and in Aleppo Mosques - Adeleya mosque then The Great Mosque .
Member of the consultative volunteer group for research &studies in the deliverance of legal opinion of Aleppo .
Supervisor for Drug Research in the faculties of Medicine , Pharmacy , Science and Agriculture at Aleppo University as part of the activities of SSMP – Syrian Society for Medicinal Plants .
Director of Aleppo Religious Endowments – 2010 .
--in 1998, he gave a lecture at the symposium on 'Family -Organization' in Aleppo, sponsored by 'The Syrian Society of Family Organization', as well as the Religious Endowment.
-On 31\8\2003, gave a lecture at the 'Honey Symposium' during the festivity of the Days of Khan Al Khalil in Aleppo.
-In 2004, gave a lecture at the 'Honey Symposium, Nourishment and Medicine', in Aleppo, sponsored by the Syrian Chamber of Agriculture.
-In 2006, gave a lecture at the Symposium of 'Islam and Man's Right', in Aleppo.
-In 2006, gave a lecture at 'Aleppo Symposium and Culture Debate', in Aleppo.
-On 30\11\2006, gave a lecture at the Symposium of 'Scientific and Literary Movement in Aleppo at the Period of the Ayyubians'.
- Gave many lectures on Islam in some Syrian Christian Cathedrals.
- Gave lectures in the Syrian Education Centers in many Syrian cities.
- Participated in symposiums on poetry in the 'Arabic Education Center' in Aleppo, Syria
International Activities :
- Gave a lecture at the Symposium on 'Constructional Promotion in Desert Areas', Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2\4\2002, C.E.
-On 4\6\2002, C.E., gave a lecture at the First Conference on 'The History of Sciences at the Arabs and Muslims', Baghdad, Iraq, and on 6\5\2002, C.E.
-Gave a lecture at the Symposium on 'Jalaliddin Ar Rumi and Human Culture', Doha, Qatar, 2003, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at the Symposium on 'Approximation of Concepts on Islamic Literature', Cairo, Egypt, September, 2003 C.E.
- Gave a lecture at the Conference on 'The Arabic Language versus the Challenges of Globalization', Beirut, Lebanon, 2003, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at 'The Seventh Conference on Al Nurasi', Istanbul, Turkey, 2004, C.E.
- Gave a lecture in the Symposium on 'Spiritual Perception between Sufism and Nurasi', Istanbul, Turkey, 2005, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at the yearly Symposium of the Organization of ARNINA (Agricultural Medical Research in the Mediterranean Basin), Cairo, 2005, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at the Symposium on 'The Doctrine of the Hereafter in the Messages of Light', Istanbul, Turkey, 2006, C.E.
- Gave a lecturer on the 'History Of Islam', Georgia University, Athens, U.S.A., 2005, C.E.
- Gave a lecturer on 'The Syrian Religious and Social Status', U.S.A., Hartford Seminary, 2005.
- Gave a lecture at the 'International Symposium on Sufism', University of Lion, Lion, France, 2006, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at 'The First Assembly of the Muhammadan Lessons', Algeria, 2\10\2006, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at 'The Second Assembly' in the next year, in Oran, Algeria, 20\9\2007, C.E.
- Gave a lecture at the Symposium on 'Our Responsibility in Achieving Peace', Cairo, 18\1\2008.
-Gave a lecture in the University of Adrar , Algeria in a conference on Sufism facing contemporary challenges ( 11/11/ 2009 ) titled " towards contemporary Sufism ."
- Participated in many Symposiums on poetry in Doha-Qatar.
-He gave many lectures in different western and eastern countries .
-Gave online courses in Hartford American University for post-graduate students.
-Has many publications in medicine , literature and Islamic studies .
- Some of his publications were translated into English, Spanish and Malay. Also some of his research was translated into French .
-Has a collection of Arabic poems – Divan .